Save 22% Off: Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated) Review & Ratings

Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% and Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated) Review

I used the 15% minoxidil from Perfect Image Solutions for a long time, even back to the days when they had the blue bottles. I can honestly say that I received much better results than from 5% minoxidil. The major complaint I have is that this product is sticky after it is dry, making it difficult to comb my hair. I switched to other brands for several months to see if the other brands are less sticky and try to save money as well.
I came back to try perfect image 15% minoxidil hoping that they have addressed the stickiness issue after changing its formulation. I have used this new formulation for two weeks, and have found that they are more or less the same as before and consistent with other brands. One thing that did change was the color of this product; it was a lot more yellow than before due to the addition of retinol.
As a long time 15% minoxidil user, here is my impression on this product: even though 15% minoxidil is not the mainstay treatment for hair loss, it definitely worth a try for people who failed to maintain/regrow hair with regular 5% minoxidil. The chance you will get some improvement is pretty decent if you have male pattern baldness. People who want to try this product definitely need to pay attention to the possible side effects such as dropping blood pressure to too low level to cause faintness and dizziness. A lot of people say minoxidil can only treat vertex/crown hair loss, which is not true. The label on Rogaine says so is because people who were selected to use Rogaine during its clinical trial had crown hair loss. A lot of people with frontal hair loss do get very good results even with 5% minoxidil. Thus it is also incorrect to say that only 15% minoxidil works for frontal hair loss.
Azelaic acid is a putative DHT blocker. It was demonstrated only in vitro experiment; no clinical study to really show how well it works. My feeling is that it is less effective than finasteride as a DHT blocker. So I don't think it is wise to give up your Propecia if you use this product unless you have serious side effect from Propecia.
I like the idea of adding retinol to this product as many physicians have reported that retinol enhances the efficacy of minoxidil significantly. A lot of people confused retinol with retinoic acid. Retinoic acid, namely Retin-A, is a prescription drug, whereas retinol is not. However, retinol works as effectively as retinoic acid because it is converted to retinoic acid in the human cells.
Overall, I like this 15% minoxidil product because it does deliver much better results than 5% minoxidil. I recommend anyone use it for at least 4 months before judging it. I hope the company will make the product less sticky, and then I will change the review to 5 stars.

Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated) Overview



Want to learn more information about Men's Premium Minoxidil 15% & Azelaic Acid 5% DHT Inhibitor. Retinol Enhanced Thinning Hair Loss / Hair Regrowth Treatment. (Professionally Formulated)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment