Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml) Review & Ratings

Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml) Review

I don't review many products. I believe this is my second or third review. I only review something if my satisfaction with it really stands out. As for the shampoo, just as a shampoo, it is great. I love the smell (it has a very manly smell lol), and I love the way it leaves my hair. I normally have to use conditioner, but I don't have to with this shampoo.
But I got this shampoo mostly for the hope that it may help with hair loss. In that respect, I have been using the shampoo about 2 months, so it is difficult for me to honestly say with 100% certainty that it has helped, but I feel confident that it has. By about a month to month and a half mark of using it, I have definitely noticed I am shedding less hair. It is undeniable that I am shedding less. I did rough counts of how much hair I shed virtually every day for a while before I used the shampoo and now after using it. There is no doubt I am shedding less. This isn't placebo, this is actual counts of hairs shed, that can't be denied. I used to shed tons of hair in the shower, and then tons of hair all throughout the day. every few hours I would go to the bathroom, run my hands through my hair, and I would shed 20 hairs. I would take a shower and shed another 50. Now at about the 2 month mark, I still shed about 40 or 50 hairs in the shower, but I seem to shed about 20 more hairs for the entire rest of the day, whereas before I would shed 50 hairs in the shower, and then probably another 100 or more throughout the day. Can I say absolutely that the decrease in shedding is the shampoo? No, but I haven't used anything else, and my shedding was consistent for a year so I don't know what else would have done it.
As for regrowth, I am not certain, as it has only been 2 months. I have had some finer hairs on my hairline starting to grow in, and I have just noticed that they are starting to thicken up towards the root. Whether they would have thickened like that without the shampoo, I don't know, but it isn't a risk I want to take. My hair has shed less, and I am more than satisfied with this as a shampoo. I am currently on no medications, like propecia or rogaine. Although I am going to see a doctor to ask if I should. In the meantime I am very satisfied with this as a shampoo, and something to add to the fight against hair loss. I am not going to say this will prevent hair loss if you are destined to be a norwood 7, but I will say, I don't think you will find a better shampoo out there, to help slow it down.
I want to make one note for how I use the product. Because I can foresee people putting this on their hands, giving their hands a quick run through their hair and washing it out, and personally I don't see this helping that much. I massage this shampoo into my scalp, and continue to massage it into my scalp for 5 minute before washing it out. I will get the suds from the shampoo and compress it with my hands onto my scalp and then massage, then I will slowly add a little water to my hands to make the shampoo more watery and hopefully more easy to penetrate the hair follicle. This is how I use it. Do I have any evidence this is the most effective method? No, but it seems logical, and it works for me.
**UPDATE**
Well it has been about 4 months I think since I started using this shampoo and I am still completely happy with it. While I have a prescription for Propecia now, I honestly am not sure if I am going to start it yet, even though if you asked me 4 months ago, I would have said I would have taken Propecia the first chance I get. But now 4 months later, IDK if it is the shampoo or my hairloss just slowed naturally, but my hair appears at least as thick as it was 4 months ago, maybe even thicker. So I really don't know if I am going to start Propecia yet. I think I may wait a little longer. But 4 months later I have to say I am still completely satisfied with this shampoo. I had tried Nizoral before this, but this honestly seems like as best as you are going to get with a shampoo treatment. I say try it, if you don't feel it is helping by the end of the first bottle, then don't get it again, because I think by the end of the first bottle you should notice less hairloss, I have.

Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml) Overview



Want to learn more information about Alpecin C1 Hair Energizer Shampoo with Caffeine 8.45fl. oz (250ml)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment