Save 43% Off: Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel Review & Ratings

Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel Review

This a wonderful supplement for anyone that wants to grow nails when those horrible plastic fingernail manicures come to an end. You are left with nail surfaces that shred and flake. Growing nails is impossible.
I have taken this vitamin since 1983 (6/day except while pregnant then I took 3/day because I didn't want to have a baby born w/ long fingernails like Howard Hughes!!!)
It may take 6 weeks to see results - so be patient. It is worth it.
The recommended dose is 6 capsules per day. I take them all at once at night before bed. The best thing is that I have never burped these up after taking them.
Overall, this is a GREAT vitamin - my hairdresser comments (every 6 weeks) that he can't believe how much my hair has grown. I have a tremendously stressful job - I try to eat properly - but that's not really popssible & I don't have the luxury to pamper myself. So, I take this vitamin and it really helps.

Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel Overview



Want to learn more information about Formula 50 - 250 - Softgel?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment