Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Therapy-g Follicle Stimulator Step 2 ( For Thinning Or Fine Hair )? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Therapy-g Follicle Stimulator Step 2 ( For Thinning Or Fine Hair ). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Therapy-g Follicle Stimulator Step 2 ( For Thinning Or Fine Hair ) Review
So far it has been 11 months and I have been using the follicle stimulator on and off with the therapy G shampoo. When in college ( 5 years ago) I tried this out and i remember "feeling" like my hair was thicker. Anyway, I love Nioxin shampoo and conditioner (cleanser and scalp therapy) better than the Therapy G ones. They are good, but the ingredients and overall feel of Nioxin is BETTER. However, the follicle stimulator: WOW. What is in this stuff? I have new hairs growing and I don't mean "peach fuzz"...they started off looking like whiskers and are real hairs growing in my receeding hairline area. So far they are still growing. Honestly I was going to give up but 11 months and I am seeing this...I am going to keep on with it! I do think it is a combination of the shampoos (therapy G OR Nioxin) with the FS. My recommendation is in this order: Shampoo with Nioxin Cleanser, use Therapy G stimulator, finish with Nioxin Scalp Therapy. The therapy G hair volumizer...didn't like it, didn't feel like it added anything fyi.Therapy G Follicle Stimulator is a GREAT PRODUCT!
Therapy-g Follicle Stimulator Step 2 ( For Thinning Or Fine Hair ) Overview
Want to learn more information about Therapy-g Follicle Stimulator Step 2 ( For Thinning Or Fine Hair )?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment