Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy XP 12 Better than Laser Comb or Laser Brush. Laser Hair Stimulation to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on XP 12 Better than Laser Comb or Laser Brush. Laser Hair Stimulation to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
XP 12 Better than Laser Comb or Laser Brush. Laser Hair Stimulation to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair Review
Purchased an XP12 off amazon in February and it has been the single most significant thing I've done to stop my hair loss. First, I use it 20-30 mins, 3x a week. I just slide it slowly over my scalp, and I do not think it is imperative that every hair follicle be struck, I think the laser light moves through the scalp as it does your finger when you cover the laser, so dont worry about perfect/even coverage just keep it moving and do your best.From the 1st time I used this product, my hair stopped falling out. Not "kinda mighta felt better", I could vigorously run my hand through my scalp hair and have 0 hairs fall out. This was not the case before I started using the XP12.
Many people regrow hair from laser therapy, but those who do only do so after many months of consistant treatment. This is something that you're going to have to keep up with, not just to get results but to maintain them (which I will have no problem doing based on my results so far). I have only been using for 10 weeks, so I will not know for a few more months if I will regrow hair, BUT, the hair I do have is thicker, darker and healthier looking, according to the things my friends and family are saying.
I did not give this product 5 stars. The results so far and my level of excitement do warrant a 5 star rating, but 2 of the 12 diodes have stopped working, one of which got hot when it did so and it would burn my scalp so I had to remove it. This is probably because I've dropped it a few times BUT at the same time other laser products are in the form of helmets or lamps so who's fault is this :)
Look, if you're GOING bald, if you still have hair but you know it's on the way out, GET THIS PRODUCT NOW!!! I know the concept might not make sense to you, it didnt for me, but I'll tell you, I would do anything to go back in time and give myself this product in 2006 when I first noticed hair loss. But even now it may not be too late. If I get fantastic end results I'll be sure to update, actual hair regrowth with lasers is never expected before 4-6 months. Good luck out there!!!
XP 12 Better than Laser Comb or Laser Brush. Laser Hair Stimulation to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair Overview
Want to learn more information about XP 12 Better than Laser Comb or Laser Brush. Laser Hair Stimulation to Stop Hair Loss and Regrow Hair?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment