Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Biotique Oil of Wintergreen Cream for Acne 16g? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Biotique Oil of Wintergreen Cream for Acne 16g. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Biotique Oil of Wintergreen Cream for Acne 16g Review
I bought this product with great hopes, but the product disappointed me. The packaging is very cheap for the price they charge. Directions are minimal. The texture of the cream is oily and very moisturizing which I was worried about especially when you are using to treat acne. I did not notice any improvement in my skin. The notes of the bottle also mention that it only has therapeutic effects.Biotique Oil of Wintergreen Cream for Acne 16g Overview
Want to learn more information about Biotique Oil of Wintergreen Cream for Acne 16g?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment