Folligen Solution Therapy Spray Review & Ratings

Folligen Solution Therapy Spray
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Folligen Solution Therapy Spray? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Folligen Solution Therapy Spray. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Folligen Solution Therapy Spray Review

Purchased this product about 2 months ago with low expectations. I am 50 y/o male with male pattern balding ---been using Minoxidil for years, which has slowed the rate of loss a great deal. I stumbled upon mention of this product in a hair loss forum, and figured what the heck, with all the other money I have wasted through the years.
I have been using the product once a day for about 2 months. After about 5-6 weeks, I could see small, blond vellus hair beginning to grow around my current hairline. A few weeks later, those hairs seem to be maturing into darker hair, and I think I see some additional vellus hair beginning to grow as well.
It is no miracle cure, but I have to believe it works at least modestly well. If it only were to keep me from losing more hair over time, it would be worthwhile. However, I am a bit excited to actually see a little new growth (which my wife also noticed without prompting).
Might be worth a try, and good luck.

Folligen Solution Therapy Spray Overview



Want to learn more information about Folligen Solution Therapy Spray?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment