Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Lash Alive Serum? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Lash Alive Serum. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Lash Alive Serum Review
I know this is anecdotal, and I don't know anyone else who tried Lash Alive so I can't include other experiences. I started using this in early February, as per instructions, and still see no difference at all in my lash length or thickness or quantity in September. I was fully aware that it was unlikely to work, but I've bought another product from Athena that I liked, so I thought I would give this a try. I would think 6 months should be sufficient to know whether this product works, and the bottom line for me is, if it sounds highly unlikely that something like this works, it's because it doesn't. It's an expensive lesson to relearn (I paid $117), but I suppose some of us make mistakes like these our whole lives! Wishful thinking doesn't make lashes grow.Lash Alive Serum Overview
Want to learn more information about Lash Alive Serum?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment