Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Alter EGO Curativ Ego Cren Sale? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Alter EGO Curativ Ego Cren Sale. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Alter EGO Curativ Ego Cren Sale Review
I am a 26 year old female and have African hair, which is traditionally long and thick. I had been growing my hair for years when one day it started to fall out in clumps. After three weeks, it was time to get my hair relaxer touch up- but the stylist told me I was half my hair was gone! After nearly 5 years of dealing with this (my hair growing only to see half of it fall out, thus forcing me to cut it short) I recently (in the last 3 months) found a stylist who applied the Alter Ego Cren drops on my scalp and recommended that I buy this product. It was so expensive (USD $36) so I hesitated, but she told me to talk to another lady in the salon who used to have the same issue- but this lady's hair had finally grown back with the help of this miracle product. 3 months later, I can't even believe it! I have just bought my second bottle and can't believe that my short spots are finally catching up with the rest of my hair! I had considered getting a Beyoncee-like weave, but now I use this product on my wet hair every week after shampooing and deep conditioning which is really helping my hair become healthy. I do go to the salon every week because I am trying to grow out my hair, and I take my bottle of drops every weekend. I don't have Beyoncee's bank account or hair budget (isn't hers upwards of USD $40,000) but I make sure I can afford this bottle and going to the salon every week, which has been really helpful. The Alter Ego Cren drops are a MIRACLE!!If you have had hairloss or thinning, make sure to get this and see your your hair grow. I am going to keep buying it until I look like Rapunzel, or like Beyoncee's weave in her Crazy-in-Love video!
Cheers,
O
Alter EGO Curativ Ego Cren Sale Overview
Want to learn more information about Alter EGO Curativ Ego Cren Sale?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment