Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Doo Gro Detangler Growth Triple Strength 10 oz.? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Doo Gro Detangler Growth Triple Strength 10 oz.. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Doo Gro Detangler Growth Triple Strength 10 oz. Review
I recently purchased this product for my 2 1/2 year old daughter's natural hair. I was surprised by the color. It is lavender and smells like C. Howard's Violet Mints (that's not a bad thing). Beside the color and smell, it is very oily. Because I was in a rush, I poured a palm full of Doo Gro on my daughter's hair -- way too much. Nevertheless, I rubbed it in and combed out her hair without needing to use a separate water-based baby detangling spray. The detangling appeared to be instant. I styled her hair accordingly. Her puffs were very creamy that morning -- poor baby. The good news is; I did notice her hair wasn't as dry and her puffs were still soft a few days later. I will definitely use this product on her hair again but in smaller amounts. I also used it on my relaxed hair and was impressed. It is light and not as heavy as other hair lotions. Again, use sparingly as a little goes a long way.Doo Gro Detangler Growth Triple Strength 10 oz. Overview
Want to learn more information about Doo Gro Detangler Growth Triple Strength 10 oz.?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment