Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments Review & Ratings

Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments Review

Okay, let me first start by saying that the thought of using animal placenta on my hair sounds absolutely disgusting to me! However, my curiosity got the best of me (I was thinking about back in the day when Mane & Tail was the BIG thing). I washed and towel dried my hair, then I opened up the vial and worked the liquid in my hair! When I began to style my hair, I quickly realized that my hair looked really good, and it was taking to the flat iron really well! Several hours later, I noticed that my hair was really soft! I went more than a day without washing it, and it looked and felt so good! I had been using Infusium forever, but it just didn't seem to be doing anything. The initial reason for needing this type of product was because chemical straighteners really damaged my hair, so I had been trying all kinds of products trying to repair the damage.
This product was not oily or greasy, nor sticky. It also didn't weigh down my hair.
I am very surprised and pleased with this product. Would love to hear from other people that have used this product. I am still very curious about this whole concept of using animal placenta for your hair -grrr... it still sounds really disgusting to me.

Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments Overview



Want to learn more information about Hask Placenta No-Rinse Instant Hair Repair Treatment Original Formula Hair And Scalp Treatments?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment