Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy DynaMax Freedom 100 Hair Loss Diode Light Therapy System? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on DynaMax Freedom 100 Hair Loss Diode Light Therapy System. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
DynaMax Freedom 100 Hair Loss Diode Light Therapy System Review
I purchased this item in November 2010. After a couple of months I noticed the LED's would flicker, depending on the position that the cord is plugged into the battery pack. As each month has passed the flicker has gotten worse, to the point that often the LED's will not turn on anymore. Apparently there is a short in the cord (where it plugs into the battery pack) or the battery pack where the cord is plugged in.I would not suggest purchasing this product - the quality is horrible for such an expensive item and there is cheaper hair laser options that have more / higher reviews. I made a mistake buying this item - you shouldn't make the same mistake.
Note - I have contacted the Amazon reseller that sold me this junk. I will update this review if the reseller does anything beyond telling me "the return period has passed, sorry". I don't expect a good outcome.
DynaMax Freedom 100 Hair Loss Diode Light Therapy System Overview
Want to learn more information about DynaMax Freedom 100 Hair Loss Diode Light Therapy System?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment