Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack Review & Ratings

Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack Review

I was determined to make my own sulfur products. I have acne-prone skin and seborrheic dermatitis (SD) of the scalp and face and sulfur works well for me for both conditions. Sulfur is oil soluble (only mixes with oil). So far I've made a 10% sulfur scalp ointment (mixed 1 tsp sulfur with 9 tsp avocado oil). I love it. SD symptoms are all gone. I just mix about 1 tsp of this mix with my shampoo (or apply directly to my scalp and leave on for about an hour before shampooing). This works better than any prescription or OTC medicine I've ever used.
For my face mix (also 10% sulfur), I mix the sulfur in my whipped shea butter mix that I use for my face. A little bit goes a long way. No more cystic acne. I use less than a pea sized amount for face and neck and I stay moisturized all day long.
I also added some sulfur, activated charcoal and white willow bark extract (natural salicylic acid) to some melt and pour soap for my son for face and body acne. So far so good.
Don't be intimidated about making your own products. Mixing is so much fun. You know exactly what's in your products and it's so much cheaper and possibly more effective than store bought. I'm very happy I create my own mixes that work. Also, I didn't notice any strong sulfur smell with the sublimed sulfur. You can always add an essential oil like orange, lemon, eucalyptus, etc to help if the smell bothers you. Definitely worth a try. I highly recommend. Hope my review helps someone. :)

Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack Overview



Want to learn more information about Sulfur Powder Sublimed - 4 Oz / Pack?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment