Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6) Review
I've read many reviews about how castor oil is supposedly good for hair and it promotes growth. So I wanted to try it out. It is pretty thick so I mixed it with coconut oil which also gives it a pleasant aroma (the castor oil barely has a scent). I used the oil on my eyelashes (because it's sad when my fiance's eyelashes are longer and fuller than mine) and I noticed that it did get longer and thicker looking. I'm not sure if my head is just playing tricks with me but I like my lashes now.I also use it as an oil treatment for my hair because I recently got it chopped off and I'm trying all sorts of things to grow it out again. I'm not sure if it helps grow your hair but getting an oil treatment every now and then is good and healthy hair is always a plus.
Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6) Overview
Want to learn more information about Heritage Products Castor Oil, The Palma Christi, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment