Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Review
I've been using Aveeno Positively Shave Gel(in a can) for years now, and have found nothing else that compares to it. I've even tried some of the top-rated shaving soaps with a brush, and find that they are not as good as the shave gel. For the past few months though, I have been unable to find it anywhere. I decided to give this a try.The first time I tried it, I lathered it up on my face and shaved. It was comparable to what I've experienced with other shaving creams and not satisfactory at all.
Next, I tried putting a little in my shaving cup and lathering it up with my brush. This produced results better than most shaving creams, but not as good as a real shaving soap.
If they just called this shower gel, I would not have tried it, because I already have products I prefer in that role. As for being a shaving cream, it is not satisfactory for me.
I did manage to find 4 cans of Aveeno Positively Smooth Shaving Gel a while back at a Safeway. I bought all four...
Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4) Overview
Want to learn more information about Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Smooth Shower & Shave Cream, 10-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment