Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml Review
used this shampoo with a little water and almond oil. Oh boy, my hair was like brilow:( For those who does not know what billow is. Its what you wash the pots with! My hair was tangle and dry. My hair said too much protein! I was scared:( I was very nervous? I added more admond oil but it was still a mess. I had to apply KeraCare 1st Lather shampoo, followed with moisturing detangling shampoo. Then I did a deep moisturing conditioner with Keracare for 20 minutes. This is the first time my hair wasn't soo soft. This stuff have alot of protein. yes, my hair hates this stuff. My hair loves moisturizers. After I had some Dew which I had. I sprayed to help my tangles and knots and I added some the kids spray for tangles. I added Salerm b5 leave-in. I am under the dryer now wishing I returned this back when I received it....Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml Overview
Want to learn more information about Alter Ego Nequal Energizing Shampoo 250ml?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment