Save 55% Off: HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair Review & Ratings

HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair Review

I bought HairMax laser comb about 3 years ago, and used it consistently as indicated by the manufacturer since the day I got it.
Recently I started noticing a numbing sensation and some tingling on the left side of my face, near the brow, the cheekbone and chin. The tingling gradually got worse and persistent. I approached a neurologist who recommended I stop using the laser comb. A couple of week after I stopped using it, the tingling got considerably less, and then disappeared completely.
Being an optimist, I thought maybe it was just a coincidence, and resumed using the comb. After the first night, I experienced facial tingling all over again. Then the following day it got better. I used the comb again 3 days later, and tingling returned again with considerable force.
This may be just one person's observation, but do beware of the affect of laser on your tri-geminal nerve. If that nerve is damaged, it is irreparable and may cause terrible pains.

HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair Overview



Want to learn more information about HairMax LaserComb Kit for Healthier Hair?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment