Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Dr Ross' BIOGEM Starter Kit-Shampoo 8oz. /Conditioner 6oz./Treatment 2oz.-Normal to Dry? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dr Ross' BIOGEM Starter Kit-Shampoo 8oz. /Conditioner 6oz./Treatment 2oz.-Normal to Dry. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Dr Ross' BIOGEM Starter Kit-Shampoo 8oz. /Conditioner 6oz./Treatment 2oz.-Normal to Dry Review
I have quite a bit of hair loss at the temple and a large circular bald spot in back of my head. I only use the shampoo once a day and gently massage it into my scalp. It has a mild fragrance and is very concentrated as well. I started to notice that no hair was falling out after about one week of usage. By the end of the second week my hair volume seemed to be improving slightly and the hair itself more silken. About the third week, I noticed some hair growth in the front/temple area that had otherwise been bald. Over the past month I have seen some small follicle growth in my bald spot and longer hairs growing in the temple area. This to me is simply amazing as I have never been able to regrow hair before. If available I would be happy to continue using this new product and see how much hair I could regrow.Dr Ross' BIOGEM Starter Kit-Shampoo 8oz. /Conditioner 6oz./Treatment 2oz.-Normal to Dry Overview
Want to learn more information about Dr Ross' BIOGEM Starter Kit-Shampoo 8oz. /Conditioner 6oz./Treatment 2oz.-Normal to Dry?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment