Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Dread Head HQ Dread Dreadlock Wax? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dread Head HQ Dread Dreadlock Wax. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Dread Head HQ Dread Dreadlock Wax Review
I have orderded this product twice and I like it but buyers should know that it is slightly different from the wax sold at dreadheadhq.com. This wax is a bit darker in color, softer in texture, and has slightly less "holding power" as the original. Still has the same great scent though. My dreads are 4 months old and I prefer this wax because at this point in time I need less holding power. It leaves less wax build up on my dreads and is easier to work with but for new dreads that are still being shaped and formed, I would go ahead and buy the wax from the dreadhead website. This one has its merits though, as the original wax held my dreads so well that they looked quite small and shriveled, not a look I admire.Dread Head HQ Dread Dreadlock Wax Overview
Want to learn more information about Dread Head HQ Dread Dreadlock Wax?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment