Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream Review & Ratings

Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream Review

I guess it doesn't work for everyone but it worked for me. I'm a female with male pattern inherited hair loss. I took before and after photos at 3 months and six months to discern any improvement. It works pretty slowly because hair grows slowly - especially when one has been dealt a bad genetic hair card.
I've now used Folligen cream for 2 years. While I don't have a beautiful thick head of hair, I can style my hair again. Two years ago, I was about ready to start wearing wigs. So I am very pleased with Folligen.
P.S. I tried Minoxidil and all that grew was vellus (peach fuzz) hair which fell out as soon as I stopped. The hair I got with Folligen is normal head hair.

Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream Overview



Want to learn more information about Folligen Hair and Scalp Nutrient Cream?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment