Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush Review
I really missed having a woodpinned brush. I have been using a brush with the typical plastic pins and they downright hurt and scratch your head.The wood pins have a ball shape on the end of the pins, and they just glide over your head. It's enjoyable to brush my hair now. No scratches....more like a massage.
The brush is very large: 10 inches long, with 5 inches being the brush head and 5 inches the handle. 3 and 5/8 across. Very smooth bamboo. The colors are contrasting, on the stripes, and very pleasing. The rubber base is white, instead of the green or black ones some companies make. The darker ones seem to show more dirt, so I am happier with the white.
There is a scroll-work design, cut or burnt into the back of the paddle for interest. Has a big HH in cursive at the top of the scroll for Healthy Hair.
I was worried this large paddle was for ladies with hip-length hair as this is the kind of brush you see them using on television! But I'm so glad I got it. Yes, it's large, but it feels decadent. This brush size could be used for all lengths of hair, I think....although a smaller round brush would fit the contours of your head better.
The pins of this brush come out almost straight. I noticed on the pictures of the smaller round-head brush that they extend out at an angle. The round brush might be better if you want the angled pins for flipping curls. Just know that these pins are almost straight/perpendicular to the paddle, so not much flipping can be done with this brush. It truly is for brushing...not so much for styling.
I looked at the cheaper Bass brushes at the natural store. Not cheaper in price, but felt cheaper in hand. I'm so much happier with this one. I will have it a long time. Very happy with this purchase. I think I will use it even for brushing my hair as I blow it dry. My current rubber tipped blow-dry brush just plain hurts. Like dragging nails through your tender head.
Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush Overview
Want to learn more information about Olivia Garden Healthy Hair Ionic Massage Hair Brush?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment