Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz Review & Ratings

Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair and Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz Review

I tried this to see if it would help with my scalp psoriasis. I still itched all night and the overwhelming stink was too much that I felt nauseous the next day, and no matter how much I washed my hair I couldnt get the sulfur smell out. Maybe it might work great for skin conditions but I couldnt get past the horrible smell. It seemed to soak into my system and I couldnt stop smelling it on me all day. Horrible smell. I really wanted this to work for me since psoriasis is a horrible condition to live with but I couldnt get past the smell.

Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz Overview



Want to learn more information about Sulfur8 Medicated Regular Formula Anti-Dandruff Hair & Scalp Conditioner - 2 Oz?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment