Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Bosley Healthy Hair Vitality Supplement - Women (60 tablets)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Bosley Healthy Hair Vitality Supplement - Women (60 tablets). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Bosley Healthy Hair Vitality Supplement - Women (60 tablets) Review
I had great success with the Bosely shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, so I decided to order the vitamins. I have heard very good reviews about them at the salon. My stylist has been using them to treat her alopecia for over a year with good results. Another girl at the salon had 2" of hair growth in one month (I saw it for myself), which is what really convinced me to order the vitamins.I will update my review in a month and let everyone know if I saw any type of accelorated growth or change in quality of my hair. I am 85% gray and color my hair dark brown, so I can easily see how much my hair is growing since I only get a touch up every 4 weeks. Right now my hair grows about 1/2" per month.
I rated it a 3 right now because I do not know the results yet.
Bosley Healthy Hair Vitality Supplement - Women (60 tablets) Overview
Want to learn more information about Bosley Healthy Hair Vitality Supplement - Women (60 tablets)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment