Dermatch (Light Brown) Review & Ratings

Dermatch (Light Brown)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Dermatch (Light Brown)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dermatch (Light Brown). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Dermatch (Light Brown) Review

Dermatch works great! I used Couvre for years to cover a bald spot the size of my fist on the back of my head. I was reasonably happy with Couvre, but it tended to ruin pillow cases and leave marks on head rests and the color was a bit off. My problem was caused by complications from surgery. The skin is very shiney and blotchy with almost no hair but lots around it. While a bit of this product does come off during the day, overall I am very pleased. The color match is perfect. Putting it on took some practice to get the right amount of water mixed in and the right application technique. I used to have to glue down the rest of my hair over the spot even with Couvre. This stuff is such a great color match and texture that I just comb my hair over it and go. Thank you Dermatch!

Dermatch (Light Brown) Overview



Want to learn more information about Dermatch (Light Brown)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment