PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ Review & Ratings

PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ Review

One of my favorite daily hair moisturizers. I'm black with arm pit length relaxed hair. I usually prefer all natural moisturizers but those can be a bit pricey. This is a great store brand moisturizer. It doesn't have mineral oil or petralatum. One of the first ingredients is Shea Butter. It actually has coconut oil in it (unlike the products who say coconut and it's just mostly mineral oil and a coconut fragrance). And it smell divine.
I use a nickel sized amount each night before I go to bed and then seal my hair with pure extra virgin coconut oil. The next day my hair is shiny, moisturized, soft and not greasy.
Just don't go overboard with it and you'll be okay.

PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ Overview



Want to learn more information about PALMERS COCONUT OIL HAIR MILK Size: 8.5 OZ?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment