Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Surgi-cream Hair Remover For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Surgi-cream Hair Remover For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Surgi-cream Hair Remover For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Review
This facial hair remover is the only one that works on my face. I am blonde and have peach fuzz and some longer wiry hairs as I am nearing 50. I have used it for years now. These are the things you need to know: First of all if the cream dries on your face you will burn your skin. What I do is wipe a little water on my face with my fingers first and then apply the cream. That way it takes longer to dry and will not burn my skin. Never let it sit on your skin over 8 minutes. Apply it thickly or it will dry on the skin too fast and will burn. If it starts drying on your skin apply a little water to your finger and soften the cream back up by mixing that water with the drying cream. If you are just careful to apply it heavily, keep it on less than 8 minutes, and possibly dampen your face a little before starting you will have great results. I have tried Nair, Sally Hansen and a few others and none of them were strong enough for me. They were all a waste of money. This will definitely work, but be cautious and follow the advice above. I am a lifetime customer of this product.Surgi-cream Hair Remover For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3) Overview
Want to learn more information about Surgi-cream Hair Remover For Face, 1-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 3)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment