Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment Review
I'm an african american femaile with 4a/4b type hair and im transtioning from relaxed to natural. I purchased this oil after hearing such great things about the morrocan oils but not wanting to spend the $$.This is why its "LOVE/HATE" for me
I LOVE: :)
-the price..i got mine for like 3 dollars plus shipping..you cant beat that with a stick!
-the consistency-its not to thick not to runny perfect for sealing after moisturizing
-that it makes my hair really soft and manageable!
I HATE: :(
-that the first ingredient is "Dimethicone" which is a plastic that coats the hair and preventS moisture from getting in and also causes buildup and potentially breakage
-that the LAST ingredient is the actual argan oil-meaning thats what it has the least of?
Overall,
I may use the rest of this product but my next purchase will probably be the real or 100% Argan Oil
One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment Overview
Want to learn more information about One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment