Save 36% Off: Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set Review & Ratings

Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set Review

I am an African american woman. My hair is 4B. But I prefer to tell people that myself and steel wool have similar genes!!!. Well instead of hot steaming this product, I decided to wash with the shampoo and use conditioner, plastic bag and scarf and sleep with product in hair overnight. Now the crux of the matter is that my hair breaks off when I comb it, for a number of reasons:
1) I have gray/black and white hair which is coarse and brittle
2) My hair is extremely kinky and therefore fragile to manipulate
3) I am iron-deficient
4) the edges of my hair would have been refused at a thrift shop.. :-)
After rinsing off this conditioner, I was able to comb my hair with ease and retain length. There was very little shedding of hair. My hair felt strong, looked shiny and very healthy. From previous experience, this is very hard to make gray hair look good with only one product, Trust and believe.
The hair growth drops that you put in your hair are extremely stimulating, it tingles a lot. But if you can tolerate that, then you are good to go.
If you are on the fence about this product, because of cost, I would suggest that you forgo the lattes' or shoes etc and fork out the money. It is a good solid product and you can tell from the first use that your hair is being well nourished by the conditioning treatment. I would like to say that this product is well worth getting, a cheaper alternative is the replenishing pak, however the garlic conditioner will have you hooked. Go on, make the plunge and get this.. Worth every lira, dollar, pound, yen or franc if you know what I mean. I will post an update in about 6 months to let you know if I actually got any hair growth from the drops.

Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set Overview



Want to learn more information about Alter EGO Hair Loss Combination Set?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment