Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy NuHair Hair Regrowth Tablets, for Men, 50-Count Box? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on NuHair Hair Regrowth Tablets, for Men, 50-Count Box. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
NuHair Hair Regrowth Tablets, for Men, 50-Count Box Review
I am a big believer in checking reviews on things before I buy, and I know it is very hard to find reviews on this product on the web, so I wanted to write a quick review to let people know of my findings... I am a 30 year old male and I would guess that I have been loosing my hair for a little over 5 years. My hair was getting pretty thin all over the top of my head, so I started taking NuHair Regrowth Tablets. I have been taking them for about a year now, and I can say for sure that it did stop more of my hair from falling out (it stopped my hair from thinning anymore), and I did see some new hair growth (very little new hair growth nothing very noticeable). Also, my hair was starting to turn gray (I had gray hairs here and there, not a ton but they were noticeable), and after only a month I saw most of my color come back to my hair. I would guess that after about 6 months I had all of my color back. I am giving this product 4 stars, because I think by itself it is just ok, but about 4 months ago I starting using Rogaine 5% solution, and my hair is growing back unbelievably. I will continue to use both products, because I believe that NuHair helped Rogaine grow my hair back faster. I am also going to write a review for Rogaine so look for that review too.NuHair Hair Regrowth Tablets, for Men, 50-Count Box Overview
Want to learn more information about NuHair Hair Regrowth Tablets, for Men, 50-Count Box?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment