Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Nisim F.A.S.T. Conditioner? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nisim F.A.S.T. Conditioner. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Nisim F.A.S.T. Conditioner Review
This product, along with the Nisim Fast Shampoo, did make my hair grow 1-2 inches in a month. I say 1-2 inches because I know my hair grew, but I don't know the exact measurements. I know it grew at least an inch. When I started, the hair on the crown of my head to the tips of my hair was 14", now it is 16". Very pleased with this product and will continue to use it.My only complaint is that I started to get bumps on my scalp. I don't know if it was from the use of these two products or if it was something else, but it did not occur until after I started using the products. Hope this review helped. :)
Nisim F.A.S.T. Conditioner Overview
Want to learn more information about Nisim F.A.S.T. Conditioner?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment