Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy TRIPLE GRO Satin with Built-In Growth Treatment Extra Large Bonnet (Model: 7638)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on TRIPLE GRO Satin with Built-In Growth Treatment Extra Large Bonnet (Model: 7638). Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
TRIPLE GRO Satin with Built-In Growth Treatment Extra Large Bonnet (Model: 7638) Review
I bought this product because I am letting my hair grow out, and currently have extensions. I ordered two products which were both satin bonnets. The other one I slept in for a week, no problem. I then decided to try this one as it states hair growth.....terrible decision. I awoke the next day to what looked like small burn marks on my forehead about a half and inch long. I thought maybe the hat being a Large/XL, there would be no problems with the elastic, etc. I was wrong. The hat was not tight, yet it left these terrible marks on my forehead. The area which first appeared to be just a mark left by the hat, has turned into some type of acne now on my forehead. I am unsure of what is really going on with the bonnet, but I would tell everyone it is not a product to choose. I am having to cover the marks on my forehead with make upto go out in Public. Sorry, bad product.TRIPLE GRO Satin with Built-In Growth Treatment Extra Large Bonnet (Model: 7638) Overview
Want to learn more information about TRIPLE GRO Satin with Built-In Growth Treatment Extra Large Bonnet (Model: 7638)?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment