Save 9% Off: Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz Review & Ratings

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz Review

Ive been using this product for about 3 months and my hair has never been softer. I have 4b type hair and it can be very kinky/corse. I started using JBCO to seal my ends after twisting. I also apply the oil to my scalp and massage it at night, and add about 1-2 tsp. to my deep conditioner. I've also noticed some hair growth since Ive been doing my scalp massages with JBCO more regularity. And that's all I can really say. It may be more pricey than regular castor oil so that's why I give it 4stars, but as far as its perfomence I think it is the business!!! for anyone who has Natural hair.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz Overview



Want to learn more information about Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment