Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Review & Ratings

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Review

I have thick, coarse, african-american hair that is relaxed (permed straight). I usually use this product on wet hair (after a shampoo)when blow-drying my hair straight. It makes it really smooth and shiny. I have received a lot of compliments on my hair since I have started using it. In warm temperatures it does melt down but in my opinion it makes it easier to use. When it is a solid you are supposed to rub it in the palm of your hands to liquify it and then put it in your hair. It does have a smokey scent to it but no one pays attention to that...they are looking at how great my hair is. I love Ojon's conditioner (it is the very best I have ever used)but the shampoo in my opinion seems to dry my hair.

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment Overview



Want to learn more information about Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment