Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure 16 oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure 16 oz. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure 16 oz Review
I placed my second order or was it my third, anyway, it was shipped out within hours. THe bottle top on the shea oil comes with scotch tape and holds pretty good. I had very little leakage. THe pure shea butter is authentic. Nothing added and it works on any dry skin. I even have my son hooked after working in the dirt or concrete or whatever he says it saves his skin on his hands. I've used many shea butters and you cannot beat this. The oil I use after I shower in the shower however, you could use it just after drying off because it's consitency is not runny. I have psoriasis on my feet and legs and a few other spots and just rub it in in the shower and get out. Then I add lotion on top of that. I've even kept some psoriasis spots from breaking compleltly out by using the shea oil. I have not used it on my face but only because I think I would break out. It really had no smell to it. You could add a drop of lavender if you wanted I think, not sure if it would mix. But it will not clash with your other perfumes or whatever. Again, can't say enough about the service!! Oh, and I have had shea butters make me itch because of scents and additives and everything makes me itch. This does not.Maggi, in Florida
African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure 16 oz Overview
Want to learn more information about African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure 16 oz?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment