Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy New Nanogen Nanofibres Black, 15 gram? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on New Nanogen Nanofibres Black, 15 gram. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
New Nanogen Nanofibres Black, 15 gram Review
Well I bought a bottle of this stuff about a month ago. I had heard of Topik and hair cubed but wasn't sure what to expect. Since Nano was cheaper and had good reviews saying it was as good as the other products, I had to try it out. I was very happy with the product!! I have been thinning and have a small bald spot in the back/top part of my head. This product made it all go away. It makes me look 5 years younger and the best part is how it stays put. I was worried of moister because I work out and on a hot day I tend to Perspire, I didn't want to be somewhere with black stuff leaking from my head. But I was VERY surprised at how it holds up to water, even in the Gym with a full sweat going, it stays put. I was also worried about how REAL it was going to look, even in full sun, No one could tell I had any product on!! it blends so well. Only problem is, in the front of the hairline- got to be careful on blending it in little by little or I can tell it doesn't look right. But with practice I got it down now. SORRY cant compare this product since it has been the only one I have tried, but Definitely happy with the results. I also used COUVRE and it works well with this product I use COUVRE to cover the scalp and Nanogen to give my hair Body. I could use just the Nanogen with the same result but it seems like I have to use a bunch of it, so the COUVRE is a good Combo. Oh and yes it you scratch your head the Nanogen gets under your nails, not a big deal but if you remember not to scratch its probably better than looking like you have dirty nails.New Nanogen Nanofibres Black, 15 gram Overview
Want to learn more information about New Nanogen Nanofibres Black, 15 gram?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment