Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy iGrow Laser Hair Rejuventation System for Home Use? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on iGrow Laser Hair Rejuventation System for Home Use. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
iGrow Laser Hair Rejuventation System for Home Use Review
Okay, here's the deal. I started using the igrow at the end of June 2011 and as of today (August 16) have used it every other day for a total of 24 times. My hair had been thinning over the past 6 years, which wasn't so bad in the beginning because I had a massive head of thick curly hair. I've kept it short since letting the natural color grow out about 18 months ago. In the past week I can see dozens of new little hairs all along my hairline - the easiest to see right after a shampoo when the towel holds back the rest of the wet hair. I've been kind of shocked to see this much and so have begun trying to detect new growth among my old hair. My hair is now quite silver in front, with more gray pigment as it goes toward the back, but I'll keep checking. This is just the first growth I've seen clearly.I disclose here that I've been using saw palmetto capsules for about 6 weeks because of what I read regarding its use as a DHT blocker. I also use Hewley shampoo and conditioner formulated specifically for people with hair loss. In the past I've used the Curetage system, also formulated for people with hair loss. I cannot claim that my new hairs are solely a result of any one thing I'm doing to try to stop the loss and grow new hair. But I'll keep on attacking my problem from those three fronts - DHT blocking supplement, shampoo & conditioner, and obviously the igrow. It's quite simple to use and has become second nature now to just make the time for it (for my use, 25 minute sessions.) I think my husband isn't so inclined to chuckle when I do my treatment now that he's seen the hairs I'm growing... Regarding the cost... I never considered it money "spent" but rather money "invested" because I had begun looking at other (medical) hair loss solutions, and the cost was restrictive for me.
Same-day edit: I was remiss neglecting to mention that the "helmet" simply sits on my head. It is not painful, or difficult, or tight. It just sits there. You can adjust the little feet that sit on the scalp, but this is no torture device! The flip-down earphones work with your ipod, (I don't have one,) but it also serves to help hold the helmet in place.
iGrow Laser Hair Rejuventation System for Home Use Overview
Want to learn more information about iGrow Laser Hair Rejuventation System for Home Use?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment