Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy QUEEN HELENE Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream 2lb/907.2g? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on QUEEN HELENE Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream 2lb/907.2g. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
QUEEN HELENE Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream 2lb/907.2g Review
Initially, when I purchased this item, I thought to myself: Queen Helene's Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream was in for a challenge!Prior to using this product my hair suffered from a major issue--extreme dryness. That is, my hair was dry, very porous and rough to the touch (a la' a Brillo pad). After using this product once a week for nearly two months, my results were shocking! First, my hairline--which resembled an alopecia patient--actually recovered! Not only did I have a large amount of new growth along my hairline, my entire hair grew by one inch! Second, my hair type is 4b meaning it's coarse and tangles easily. Surprisingly, this product improved my hair's manageability. Overall, this product is excellent.
Note: When using this product, I saturated my entire hair--including hairline--with it. Then, I combed it through evenly, and placed a plastic cap on my head. I left the treatment in my hair for 45-60 minutes, and rinsed it out of my hair with water.
QUEEN HELENE Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream 2lb/907.2g Overview
Want to learn more information about QUEEN HELENE Super Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream 2lb/907.2g?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment