Save 49% Off: Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz. Review & Ratings

Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz.? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz.. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz. Review

I am currently on day 73 of using this product twice a day according to directions. I apply it and massage it into my thin edges really gently until its all absorbed into my scalp like the directions say. But guess what?? I have seen absolutely NO change in my hairline. It's still as thin as it was before I started! I know that this product states that this is supposed to be a 90 day process, but I am to think by day 73 I would see at least a LITTLE change...but nope I haven't. It's sad that I wasted $13 on a product that doesn't work for me. *sigh* It smells really good and i love how it doesn't clog my hair follicles...but that's the only good thing I can say about it. What a waste of my time :( ..oh and my money!!!

Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz. Overview



Want to learn more information about Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Serum, Herbal Scalp Formula, 2 oz.?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment