Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Groganics Dht Grotivator Growth Moisturizing Lotion? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Groganics Dht Grotivator Growth Moisturizing Lotion. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Groganics Dht Grotivator Growth Moisturizing Lotion Review
I have been using this product, along with the Stimulator shampoo & conditioner, on & off for about a year. I have quite thin, processed, African-European hair which never grew below the nape of my neck, and has always broken badly when combed (I'm talking a layer of 1/2 inch ends all over my shoulders and the dresser).I part my hair, put a little dab of this product all over my scalp, massage then comb and brush it through and . . . the breakage stops! :-)
When I use it consistently over a period of time my hair gets soft and really shiny, without being heavy or greasy, looks thicker too. Someone even asked me what I use on my hair: that's a first! The only reason I don't always use it is that I like to blow dry & flat iron my hair dead straight sometimes to get movement, and as Grotivator's water based I'm not sure if it will provide protection from the heat.
A warning; Grotivator makes my hair feel weighted and stringy if I put too much in at one time, or if I apply it directly to my hair.
I love it and would have given a 5 if I could be sure it made my hair GROW any faster; however my hair DID end up longer (shoulder length) as it stoppped breaking. Completely!
Groganics Dht Grotivator Growth Moisturizing Lotion Overview
Want to learn more information about Groganics Dht Grotivator Growth Moisturizing Lotion?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment