Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Review
I used it for 3 months, and I must say I had good results, it looked as though more hair had grown in andit certainly made the existing hair look much fuller, almost as thick as when I was 20 years old, not sure how much new hair had grown in but the old dying stock looked thicker and better! Well after 3 months I ran out and it took one month to get a new supply, I just kept forgetting to order it. In the one month of Non use my hair quickly looked limp and thin, it seemed a lot worst than before I started using the product and it looked as though about half the hair in the improved area's had actually fallen out.
Now I am giving it 3 stars because it does work, but it seems as though this will be a life time commitment for me. I am now scared to stop using it and have actually pre ordered a 6 month supply, it was devastating too hear the comments from friends during the last 2 weeks before I started using it again, I would rather avoid the balding jokes for now, but at $30 a pop I might soon need to suck it up.
Oh and yes all my bottles came leaking shampoo and staining the side of the Box. Whats up with that, at $30 you figure they could seal the container!
DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Overview
Want to learn more information about DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment