Save 11% Off: D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments Review & Ratings

D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments Review

I have been using this product for over one and half year with good results when I first started using it in the beginning of 2009.
If I were to rate it in 2009 I would have given it 5 stars. However, based on recent purchases (past 6 months) the product consistency has varied a lot and the product has become more watery and does not stop hair loss any more... the hair have started shedding again. I will tell you that the prior product had stopped hair loss and some hair growth was also noticeable.
I have been patiently waiting to see if the quality improves... but have not seen any improvement yet.
Product container in 2009 had a rounded top and the packaging said "Made in USA". If I remember correctly, it was manufactured in Miami Florida. Recently the company has switched to a flat top packaging and the packaging says "Assembled in USA from imported materials". I am guessing this is the reason for poor quality.
The prior consistency was thicker shampoo with reddish orange color which required a pea sized quantity that produced enough lather. The newer product is too watery and has a lighter orange color. You need two to three times the quantity to get the same amount of lather.
Bottom line... the quality has deteriorated and product is not effective anymore.

D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments Overview



Want to learn more information about D.S. Laboratories Revita High Performance Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo Hair Regrowth Treatments?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment