Save 57% Off: DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml Review & Ratings

DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair and Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml Review

I have very thick, naturally wavy, course hair, and am of mixed ethnic background, hence my type of hair. I first bought this product because of my dry, damaged ends. I use curling irons, and flat irons regularly to have the look I want, but all of you who do this know that the bad news is....it's not healthy for your hair. I never used to cover my hair at night either. So I bought this product massaged on my scalp, applied on the front and even rubbed it on the ends generously, combed all the hair thru with a wide tooth comb, covered my hair with one of those night wraps and the next morning was amazed at how smooth my hair looked, manageable, and silky.
Very nice product. Covering the hair with this probably helps considerably. I am hooked on it right now....and notice a really nice difference in how my hair looks daily. My ends are not breaking as bad. I will continue using it. I am on my 3rd bottle. It has a tingling sensation on the scalp but if you don't mind this and aren't in a cold room or something where it feels intensified...you're good to go!

DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml Overview



Want to learn more information about DR.MIRACLE'S Intensive Healing Oil Hair & Scalp Treatment 2oz/59ml?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment