Save 77% Off: Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary) Review & Ratings

Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary) Review

I am something of a connoisseur of scalp scratchers. I've bought the solid copper ones (happy company, head trip) and the vibrating ones. Those don't really do the trick for me. I light that light, tingly feeling like something is crawling all over my head. The other scratchers I have tried have wires or 'fingers' that are just too thick and/or too rigid. With most, the wires are designed in such a way that I'd have to bend them in just the right way or could come close to hurting myself.
This one has thin, flexible, stainless wires with small plastic nibs at the tips. The wires are not adjustable, but it doesn't matter. I haven't wanted to adjust them. I think this item is simply wonderful; I purchased one at Bed Bath And Beyond and gave it away as a gift (stupid!), then I couldn't find another until I came here to Amazon (yay!).
Note: Unlike the picture, the stem or handle is a textured silver metal, not copper. Doesn't matter to me, though. Feels the same. Awesome.

Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary) Overview



Want to learn more information about Scalp Massager (Colors May Vary)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment