Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Nutrine Garlic Shampoo 20 oz. Unscented? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nutrine Garlic Shampoo 20 oz. Unscented. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Nutrine Garlic Shampoo 20 oz. Unscented Review
This product is one of the best I've found so far that work's for very dry scalp. I have taken my grandkids to the doctors for this very dry scalp problem that won't go away, we tried the doctors prescription many times and various shampoo's but nothing seem to work, so I decided to search the net for any garlic product, being that I was taught from home remedies that garlic is very good for alot of things, that can be solve from home instead of going to a doctor, then I came across this garlic shampoo and decided to give it a try and I did. I must say since I used it that I haven't seen the whity dry scalp anymore in their hairs. I would highly recommend this product to anyone which I'm already spreading the word around to my friends that have kids with the same problem. Please try this product along with the conditioner also, the garlic oil is very good for cuts, pimples, bruises, etc. only thing the oil can't be shipped to the virgin islands. This product is very very good, can't stress it enough. Hope my review was very helpful. Have a blessed day.You can contact me at (deliciouslydee00841@yahoo.com)
Clintona
St. Croix, U.S.V.I.
Nutrine Garlic Shampoo 20 oz. Unscented Overview
Want to learn more information about Nutrine Garlic Shampoo 20 oz. Unscented?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment