Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil 4oz? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil 4oz. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil 4oz Review
I've been using this product for a few months now, after reading the reviews and seeing the vids on youtube and haircare forums about the wonders of JBCO I purchased my own and was very pleased with the product. It does have a few things for one to get used to like the thickness of the oil, the smell, and it can make your scalp itch... alot. but if you're willing to deal with that then you will be satisfied with the product and what it will do for your hair, the results are amazing. However, I'm disappointed with this product for two reasons. #1 the name of the product is Jamaican COCONUT black castor oil so you would think it smelled like coconut but it does not. That was my purpose for buying this one because I thought I would escape the JBCO smell. I was highly disappointed when I opened it and it smelled EXACTLY like the original JBCO. #2 it's only 4oz. for the price of the 8oz. original JBCO so thats a jip, I guess they figured they're giving you two oils (coconut and castor oil) in one so they are entitled to give you only 4oz. instead of 8oz. Lol. One good thing about this product is that it is not at all as thick as the original JBCO so thats a plus however I will not buy this version of it again. The product is no doubt a good product from my experience it has helped my hair alot and I will not do without it but I will save my money and mix my own coconut oil with my original JBCO.Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil 4oz Overview
Want to learn more information about Jamaican Coconut Black Castor Oil 4oz?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment