Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Emu Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Set? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Emu Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Set. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Emu Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Set Review
I've used the Emu oil shampoo, conditioner and oil for about 6 months now and I absolutely love them! I was a little hesitant initially about the term "oil" in a product and although as a black woman oil is important to my hair, I don't want the oily look or feel. These products were beyond my expectations! Before using these products I would have to relax my hair at least every 6-8 weeks. Now I will probably go back to natural because these products make my hair very soft and managable without a greasy feel or appearance. The emu oil absorbs completely with no residue left on pillows, furniture or anywhere else. A little goes a long way so about 3 drops applied to my medium length hair lasts at least 3-4 days. Living in a desert atmosphere makes it difficult to keep my hair from drying out but these products have totally changed that. The shampoo and conditioner have a wonderful light scent. Don't expect lather like other shampoo's because this product truly has ALL natural ingredients so there's very little sudsing if at all which is not something I miss. I just can't say enough good things about these products!Emu Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Set Overview
Want to learn more information about Emu Oil Shampoo & Conditioner 8 oz Set?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment