Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Nisim NewHair Biofactors Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Nisim NewHair Biofactors Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Nisim NewHair Biofactors Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo Review
I began losing my hair at 22 (the beginning of genetic hair loss). My hairdresser recommended trying it, so I did, I was desperate. Within weeks, my hair had stopped falling out in the handfulls, and I could actually see new hair growth coming in all over my scalp. Now, 4 years later, I still use the product almost daily, and while my hair will never be as thick as it once was (can't fight genetics) it is not terribly thinning and still remains beautifully curly. I had many comments from people at work- who didn't know I was using the shampoo-and they all agreed that my hair looked so much thicker. It also really does control oily hair, and I do not find it to be drying at all.Others have commented that the smell is bad-which I disagree with. I use only the shampoo and my conditioner of choice, and still see results. A 33oz. bottle can last me 6 months with daily use-and it doesn't take a lot of the shampoo. It is non-drying, and I have used it on my non-permanent hair color and not had bad results.
Nisim NewHair Biofactors Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo Overview
Want to learn more information about Nisim NewHair Biofactors Normal to Oily Hair Shampoo?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment