PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood Review & Ratings

PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood Review

The comb looks nice and it is well-crafted from one piece. The only thing is that it's lightweight and feels like plastic, not wood. Cannot really tell. It feels good on the head, though.
Update: After several weeks of using it, I decided on a test. Waited till my hair was dry on a dry day. First tried my plastic comb - static as hell. Next I tried this one, no static at all. Not even one hair rises. Therefore I include this really is wood, and that it feels funny because they lacquered the wood, which is good protection when frequently using the comb on wet hair. Again, I enjoy every day the feel of this comb as it massages my scalp. I also enjoy the artistic design and look - finally a comb I don't mind leaving outside on the bathroom counter.

PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood Overview



Want to learn more information about PMDKTM6-2 - Seamless Curved Peach Wood Comb (5.5 Inch) - All Natural High Quality, One Piece Wood?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment