Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml Review
Okay.. bought this product after hearing that it helps hair grow. I'm 100% black and this thing is REALLY making my hair grow..it's just growing..and growing! My hair was at my shoulder and now it's on its way to my mid-back! I use this along with brahmi amla oil and it is a miracle worker. Every night I mix the two oils and put in my hair and run my oiled fingers in my roots! Then I do a a big single indian braid and tie it down with a silk wrap. The scent is quite strong and unpleasant at first..kind of like tree bark, but now I love the scent..it's sort of soothing now..lol!This stuff works..and my hair doesn't look thin while growing! It is stronger and more lusterous. I also use the Amla and shakakai powder as well. The day before I use the powders, I wash my hair and I heat up the amla and shakakai oils plus castor, olive, and carrot oil..then I rub it all in my damp hair..do a single braid and sleep in a shower cap...then wash it out the next morning. I then mix the two powders together with water and I was told to leave on my hair for an hour or more..its been working like a charm! So happy!
Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml Overview
Want to learn more information about Hesh Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil 200ml?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment