Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Dr. Miracle No Lye Relaxer Kit? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Dr. Miracle No Lye Relaxer Kit. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Dr. Miracle No Lye Relaxer Kit Review
I first started using this product a few months ago after searching near and far online for reviews. I read all sorts of negative reviews about this product making people's hair fall out, people saying that is smells bad and people complaining about the commercials on tv for the product. Let me tell you, this is the best relaxer I have ever used. I would put it up against Designers Touch, Nairobi or even Motions any day and it will beat them every time. Trust me, I know about the above mentioned products because I have paid hair stylists to use them in my hair for years and usually when 5 weeks is up my hair turns back into a bush. Not to mention, my scalp used to be so dry and itchy using those other products and they always burned my scalp even when I did not scratch. I am an African American female with kinky, nappy, hard to manage (I think type 4c) hair and after I applied this relaxer following the directions exactly, my hair was slick, soft, and silky. My hair looked and felt like Indian hair, honestly. I was surprised since I had read so many negative reviews. My hair did not fall out, the relaxer did not even burn my scalp, and the smell was not that bad. The relaxer smelled like any other relaxer and all the other products have a refreshing smell, similar to Big Red chewing gum, or Winterfresh chewing gum, it is a strong scent but, it does not stink. People high and low complained about the commercials and I see nothing wrong with them because my hair was wild and unmanageable just like the woman in the commercials prior to my trying this product and I did not like my hair nappy. I suppose if you have never had hair so nappy that you can't even comb it like I have had then you would find the commercials offensive. But, this relaxer could not have done a better job; people keep asking me which relaxer I used because my hair looks like Pocahontas's. Dr. Miracle's regular relaxer is great and I had never before seen results like that. I will never go back to any other relaxer.Dr. Miracle No Lye Relaxer Kit Overview
Want to learn more information about Dr. Miracle No Lye Relaxer Kit?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment